Sunday 6 January 2013

Production

Here is a video briefly explaining the process I went through using Photoshop before any actual production:



Here are the screenshots of the production of my front cover, created on Animoto:



Here is an explanation of my production of my front cover:



Here is a video briefly explaining the process I went through using Quark Xpress before any actual production:



Screengrabs of production of contents page:



Here is an explanation for the production of my contents page:



I produced my Double Page Spread also on Quark Xpress, but this time I dragged a second page to create a double page spread, here is the production on a slideshow created on Animoto:



Here is an explanation of the production of the Double Page Spread:



No comments:

Post a Comment